Why choose Spring-Mar?
THIS PAGE IS GOING TO BE DELETED.
There’s no doubt that your children will benefit significantly from your involvement in their preschool. Your child gets to see the value you place on education, enjoy time with you in the classroom, and appreciate relationships that develop with other families.
But what are other reasons for choosing a co-op?
- See first-hand what goes on in your child’s classroom, observing successful teaching methods and suitable play materials.
- Watch your child learn to communicate, socialize, and problem solve with his teacher, classmates, and other adults.
- Directly influence the operations and policies of the school.
- Build lasting friendships with other families and network with other parents.
- Apply your talents (and learn new skills) in a volunteer environment.
- Attend parent workshops that will prepare you for your child’s future school experiences.
A cooperative preschool certainly isn’t for everyone! If you want to learn more about a co-op, ask us!
You don’t need to be a stay-at-home parent to participate in a co-op. Many of our families have two working parents and find that involvement at Spring-Mar is not only a great way to stay connected with their child’s daily activities and education, but also another way to maintain balance in family and work life. While each family differs in its own way, the one thing we all have in common is the desire to take advantage of the time our child has in preschool and get involved NOW.
Other family members can co-op in the classroom too!